Terms and Conditions of Services
Warranty and Guarantees
- All labor provided by JESCo
is warranted for 30 days from the date services are performed. Your
remedy for a breach of our warranty is, at JESCo's option, 1) return
of amounts you paid JESCo for labor services, or 2) JESCo will resolve
the condition causing the breach at it's cost.
We pass on manufacturer warranties to our customers as applicable if
- When you request a proposal
from us for electrical services, we will honor the proposal for 15 days
from the date of proposal.
- We perform all work in
compliance with the strictest local, state and federal codes applicable
to each installation or repair project.
- While our services are contracted
and provided primarily on a collect on delivery (C.O.D) basis, we do
offer financing and payment arrangements based on individual circumstances,
which typically encompass emergency repairs and \ or large expenditures.
- Commercial customers need
to arrange billing for services prior to dispatch of our electricians.
- We charge all accounts
with unpaid balances interest at a rate of 2.2% per month (26.40% per
year); additionally, a service charge (not less than $25.00 per incident)
may be applicable to a past due account.
- Accounts are determined
to be considered 'Past Due' 30 days from the
date of service. And additional charges will occur beginning the 31st
day from service date.
- In situations where an
account is over 30 days 'past due', the account will be put on hold
for receiving any JESCo services, until the account is paid and current.
- Accounts with unpaid balances
and liens are placed to secure unpaid balances, additional charges will
be added to account to cover charges of placing liens.
- In addition, all accounts
'past due' more than 60 days, may be managed by outsource collection
agencies. And additional charges may occur
Additional Business Policies
- All services performed
are conditioned upon application of Arizona prompt pay Law SB 1549 Contracting
Bill of Rights.
- JESCo files pre-liens on
all properties with payment arrangements.
- JESCo reserves the right
to change it's pricing and warranty policies at any time without notice.
- To the extent that applicable
law prohibits liability limitations, in no event will JESCo be liable
for any damages in excess of the amount the customer paid to JESCo.
Although, JESCo demands excellence in our staff, issues can arise from no negligence of JESCo staff. Listed below but not limited to, are areas of damage that have been tracked through the performance of JESCo business. And are determined NOT to include any negligence. That JESCo deems, non liable. Any damages that may occur are determined free of negligence.
- Access repairs
- Cosmetic repairs
- Ceiling movement (this exposes the ceiling nails from movement of rafters, joist & or beam)
- Any & all devices plugged into the electrical system. (Remember, you have an electrical issue and you should unplug any items as to prevent damage from the faulty system)
- Any flooring damage incurred from ladders, scaffolding or any other type of equipment used to access ceiling or high wall locations.
- damage to products that are not properly secured as per manufacture recommendations
- Any persons injured through events while tech is performing service and non-qualified personnel are with in service area. (This means, do not stand over the tech's shoulder while performing service)
Additionally, customer is responsible to provide a safe OSHA approved access and or base for electrician can perform duties safely.
Search indexing: Phoenix Arizona electric,
Phx Az electric, Electrician man, National electric, nation electric,
maryland electric, virginia electric, Nevada electric, Washington electric,
California electric, Ca electric, Arizona electric, Los Angeles, Orange
County, Riverside, San Diego, Phoenix, Tucson, Richmond, Washington DC,
DC, Baltimore, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake Bay, Newport News, electric,
electrical, electric contractor, electric service,